HI, I'M DANIELLE
AKA, Danielle Writes It
I love writing about passionate businesses and brands. My goal is always to get you to see how great you are on paper. Whether it's a bio, cover letter, landing page or product description — let's create and elevate your industry together!
Writing is only one avenue I use to serve my purpose to support people in their pursuit of greatness. Browse my content planning services or the Creative Connection for more dream encouragement.
I LIVE TO TELL
With creative writing and forward-thinking strategy, I help catapult inspirational brands and thought-leaders to the forefront of their markets. Along with nearly six years at Delta Air Lines subsidiary Delta Vacations, I've written for notable brands, including BMW, Toyota, Coca-Cola, H&R Block, Frito-Lay, Rooted Woman, and numerous small-business entrepreneurs.
FIVE FACTS ABOUT ME
• I hold a bachelor's degree in Mass Communications-Journalism from the University of North Carolina-Pembroke, as well as a Master's Degree in Public Relations from Full Sail University, plus more than 7 years of professional writing experience.
• I love bringing fresh concepts to life in a conversational, relatable way while challenging my clients to think bigger about what is possible for them.
• I was that Magna Cum Laude chick in high school & college. Even today, I strive to do everything in excellence.
• I started Poised Studios Digital PR from scratch while working a full-time corporate job. I love meeting and assisting other entrepreneurs who are doing the same!
• I love Jesus! I credit him for all my creative abilities and for bringing you to me so we can create together. I have a podcast that talks all about my relationship with him. Listen now!